Use this template to add a clickable image to an entry in a picture dictionary
The template can be used in combination with Template:picdic.
Parameters for this template:
- Image that describes the entry.
- The name of the entry, used for linking to the wiktionary entry (the caption, as well as the image!).
- A section within the entry, used for linking to a section within the wiktionary entry
- This parameter is optional
- The alternate text shown for the entry.
- This parameter is optional, the default is the text of the link parameter.
- Maximum width of the image.
- This parameter is optional, the default width is 150. The actual with is probably less as the default height is 75.
- Maximum height of the image. The height of the image is crucial for an appealing alignment of a series of images.
- This parameter is optional, the default height is 75. This value is used to make the height parameter the limiting factor for many images.