Hello, Albacore, and welcome to the Simple English Wiktionary!

We hope you will be happy editing here. Some helpful pages to begin with are Wiktionary:Community Portal, Wiktionary:Useful, Help:Contents, Wiktionary:Rules, Wiktionary:How to change a page, and Help:Creating a new entry.

If you want to talk with other members or ask a question, you can visit Wiktionary:Simple talk. Administrators can also help you with more difficult problems. You can also ask me for help. The best way to do that is to leave a message on my talk page. Just remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing "~~~~" (four tildes) at the end of your words.

Good luck and happy editing! Tempodivalse [talk] 22:23, 30 November 2010 (UTC)

You now have the rollback permission per your request. Welcome once again. Tempodivalse [talk] 00:35, 1 February 2011 (UTC)

Quick deletion of fricasseeedEdit

The page you wrote, fricasseeed, has been selected for quick deletion. This is because the word was not in English. If you think this page should be kept, please add {{wait}} below the line {{QD}} and say why on the talk page. If the page is already gone, but you think this was an error, you can ask for it to be undeleted. P.S. There was an error in the template Hydriz (talk) 13:23, 20 March 2011 (UTC)