- (countable) A country's cabinet is the main group of politicians who work closely with the leader of the government.
- Nearly all the cabinet ministers in Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's coalition government are immigrants or the sons of immigrants.
- He was senior businessman before he joined President Clinton's Cabinet as Treasury secretary.
- (countable) A cabinet is a piece of furniture used to keep things in.
- He walked over to the filing cabinet, took out the file and put it on his desk.