- iron is part of the Basic English 850.
- An element with the symbol Fe and the atomic number 26.
- A way to melt iron at very high temperatures to make steel was developed in Sri Lanka in 300 BC.
- About 20% of women have low levels of iron in their blood.
- An object that has iron in it is attracted to magnets.
- A metal from the element.
- That door is made of iron.
- A tool which uses heat to remove wrinkles from cloth.
- She used the iron on her skirt.
- To remove wrinkles with an iron.
- He irons his shirts.