- used to refer to an object without identifying or describing it; the object might have been described earlier in the text.
- The house was very big. It had many rooms.
- used to describe the weather
- It is very hot today.
- I'm staying in because it is raining
- used to describe a situation in general
- I don't like it when people tell me to do something.
- It is hard to find a job.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|