- (personal) Used to refer to an object that might have been described earlier in the text.
- The house was very big. It had many rooms.
- Used to describe the weather.
- It is very hot today.
- I'm staying in because it is raining.
- Used to describe a situation in general.
- I don't like it when people tell me to do something.
- It is hard to find a job.
- It wasn't easy knowing where the ball would go.
|Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive||Subject||Object||Possessive 1||Possessive 2||Reflexive|
- Information Technology, i.e. the use of computers.