- nose is part of the Basic English 850.
- If you nose, you move with caution.
- The ship nosed through the minefield.
- If you nose you snoop.
- She was nosing around other people’s business.
- If you nose something, you push it with your nose.
|Parts of the head (edit)|
|Parts of the body (edit)|
|head||ears - eyes - eyebrow - nose - mouth - lips - tongue - tooth (pl. teeth) - cheeks - chin|
|torso||neck - throat - shoulders - chest - breasts - ribs - abdomen - pelvis - back|
|internal organs||heart - lungs - liver - stomach - kidneys - intestines - bladder - ovaries - uterus/womb|
|extremities||arms - hands - fingers - legs - feet - toes|
|sex organs||penis - vagina - testicle - ovary - vulva|