- (countable) A pupil is a student, especially a young one.
- They can put their children in public school, but it costs $9,600 per pupil per year.
- Which learning activities will assist pupils to achieve these objectives?
- The teacher called the pupils to sit on the rug in front of the class.
- These pupils learn to write as well as write to learn in mathematics.
- (countable) Your pupil is the black circle in the middle of your eye.
- He checked her eyes; the pupils seemed rather large for the lighting in the room.