- Something's value is how good or important it is; how much money someone will exchange a thing for; an amount of money.
- Synonyms: worth, cost, price, importance, significance, usefulness, use, merit, denomination and quality
- The value for me of this food is $100.
- Human life has very much value.
- (usually plural) Your values are your ideas about which things are good.
- He has strong values.
- If you value someone or something, you think that they are good and you don't want to lose them.
- I value your help.
- If you value something judge how good or important it is.
- They valued it at $600.