- (countable) A condition is a logical clause or phrase that a conditional statement uses. The phrase can either be true or false.
- The health status of a medical patient.
- The doctor will check my condition.
- A problem, especially a medical problem.
- I told the doctor about my heart condition. My heart is very weak.
- The state of something, meaning how much wear it has.
- A condition is something that must be true, happen, or exist before something else can.
Related words and phrasesEdit
- To become accustomed to changes in the environment.
- I became conditioned to the weather in San Diego.
- To subject to different conditions, especially as an exercise.
- They were conditioning their shins in their karate class.