- The superlative is the highest level of something.
- (grammar) The superlative form of an adjective is the form of the adjective that shows which thing has the most of a certain quality when you compare more than two things; the superlative form is often made by adding "-est" to the end of the adjective or by putting "most" before it.
- The superlative of "pretty" is "prettiest".
- The superlative of "diverse" is "most diverse".
- The superlative of "cool" is "coolest".
- The superlative of "big" is "biggest".