- A terminal is the end of a train track or bus route. It is the station or the last stop.
- The bus drove into the terminal and all the people got off.
- A computer screen and keyboard, which are at the end of a wire joining them to a computer.
- She sat at the computer terminal and typed some words.
- A terminal is a building in an airport where passengers transfer to the facilities that allow them to board airplanes.
- The last. At the end, in time or in space. A terminal illness is a sickness that will make the person die.