- (transitive & intransitive) When you wash something, you clean it with water.
- I wash my car every day.
- The act of washing.
- He gave the dog a wash.
- The items for washing, before, after, or during the washing.
- He threw his dirty clothes in the wash.
- She brought the wash in from the clothesline.
- A failure.
- The program was a complete wash.
- His project is a wash.
- (idiomatic) With up: to be washed up is to be completely discouraged and burnt out.
- The Starcraft 2 servers were down and I was all washed up.