- A container is full of things if there are many of the things in the container and no more can go in.
- The cup is full of water. If you try to put more water in, the water will fall onto the table.
- My life is full of problems.
- A full moon is when the moon is a round circle because the sun is shining on the side we can see.
- I can see the road, because there's a full moon tonight.
- A person is full when they are satisfied, usually with food.
- The meal was so large that I was full all day.
- Something is full when it is total and completed, does not need any additions
This cup is almost full of a drink. There is room for only a little more.
A full moon